- Competitive Strategy!
- Competitive Strategy | Book by Michael E. Porter | Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster.
Study of the critical success factors of emblematic hotels through the analysis of content of online opinions: The case of the Spanish Tourist Paradors M. Developing a strategy to encourage the animation industry life cycle evolution in Saudi Arabia Ohud Alharbi. The nature and extent of the relationship between performance measures and short-termism Emma Pugh.
- Stable homotopy and generalised homology.
- Your Atomic Self: The Invisible Elements That Connect You to Everything Else in the Universe.
- Cataloging Hebrew Materials in the Online Environment: A Comparative Study of American and Israeli Approaches.
Assessing the behavioural intentions of spa customers: an empirical analysis Thitiya Thongkern. Related Papers.
In the almost two decades since publication, Porter's framework for predicting competitor behavior has transformed the way in which companies look at their rivals and has given rise to the new discipline of competitor assessment.
More than a million managers in both large and small companies, investment analysts, consultants, students, and scholars throughout the world have internalized Porter's ideas and applied them to assess industries, understand competitors, and choose competitive positions. The ideas in the book address the underlying fundamentals of competition in a way that is independent of the specifics of the ways companies go about competing. Competitive Strategy has filled a void in management thinking.
- Account Options;
- How Competitive Forces Shape Strategy!
- Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors (Unabridged).
- Volkslieder No. 12 (Morgensesang);
It provides an enduring foundation and grounding point on which all subsequent work can be built.